When you get several competing moving companies to bid for your upcoming move, you save up to 35%! We have partnered with the top movers to help you have a stress-free experience without the ever increasing price tag of moving. These free online moving quotes are from reliable companies with competitive industry rates. Each mover is fully licensed, bonded, and insured.
- Door To Door Full Service
- Local, Cross Country, Long Distance, National, & International Moving Services
- Packing & Unpacking Services
- 24×7 Security Storage
- Special Handling For: Pianos, Antique Furniture, Electronics, And Artworks
- Protection Against Water, Heat, Or Cold
These Are Your Next Steps To Save Money:
Fill out the form above as precisely as possible. You will get up to 7 free no-obligation moving estimates from top moving companies. You compare moving prices free & pick the best company based on services and price quote – When Movers Compete, You Save Up To 35%!
Get your free no-obligation quotes now.
Trusting the right movers with your entire household full of treasured items to be loaded up out of sight is a daunting thought. Hiring the best company to meet your needs will mean the difference between a nightmare and a smooth transition. Learn five easy tips that will save you time, money and unexpected hassles:
- Where do I find a professional moving company I can trust?
- Total cost (How is cost determined, and hidden fees or cost for packing boxes and materials)
- How will your items will be handled – Who will do the packing/unpacking?
- When and where will your items end up?
- A list of top 100 moving companies
- What if something goes wrong?
Hiring: A Matter of Trust
Trusting movers with the job of making sure everything arrives safely and on time at the proper location is a scary endeavor. Spend time researching a list of companies before deciding on one to hire. The American Moving & Storage Association (AMSA) is the non-profit trade association representing members of the professional moving industry based primarily in the United States. Specific questions to explore include:
- Does the company have proper licenses? These licenses include driver and employee work licenses in every state they pass through or do business in. Verify that the movers is properly licensed by checking their United States Department of Transportation (USDOT) number. These licenses are renewed yearly, so make sure the company is up to date. Additionally, each state has its own requirements. Make sure your mover of choice has required licenses in every state involved in your move.
- Verify that the workers are bonded, just in case something goes wrong.
Ask for recommendations from friends and family members who have used moving companies. Narrow down your search to a handful of movers and then check online companies reviews and ask the company for customer referrals. Verify the referrals by contacting them personally before making your decision to hire.
What is included in the total costs vary from one moving and storage company to another. Most offer a complete, convenient service that includes packing, loading, delivering and unloading of your items. While the complete package is the most convenient, many also offer self-service and consolidation options to lighten the financial load, thus offering rather cheap moving service alternatives making it affordable for majority households.